European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 16, no. 1 (2014) [contents]
- Theme is "The Negotiation and Contestation of EU Migration Policy Instruments"; includes "Norms Matter! The Role of International Norms in EU Policies on Asylum and Immigration."
International Migration, vol. 52, no. 2 (April 2014) [free full-text]
- Special issue on "The Globally Mobile Skilled Labour Force: Policy Challenges and Economic Opportunities," with article on "The Economic Contribution of Humanitarian Settlers in Australia." Also includes feature on "Asian Migration."
International Migration Review, vol. 48, no. 1 (Spring 2014) [free full-text]
- Includes special collection of original articles on "International Migrations in the Global South."
Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, vol. 12, no. 1 (2014) [contents]
- Includes articles on cervical cancer screening of refugees, Africans in Malta, Somalis in Kenya, refugees in the Netherlands, and recent immigrants in the United States.
Journal of Language and Sexuality, vol. 3, no. 1 (2014) [contents]
- Theme is "Queering Borders: Language, Sexuality and Migration." Includes "To feel the truth: Discourse and emotion in Canadian sexual orientation refugee hearings" and "Testimonies of LGBTIQ refugees as cartographies of political, sexual and emotional borders."
Kanere: Kakuma News Reflector (March 2014) [full-text]
- News and views from Kakuma Refugee Camp, Kenya.
New World (Spring 2014) [full-text]
- Theme is "The Humanitarian Imperative." Also note the web exclusive content.
Third World Quarterly, vol. 35, no. 2 (0 [contents]
- Special issue on "Fragile States: A Political Concept." Two articles are freely available.