The U.S. State Department's Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration recently announced a funding opportunity for "Research Projects to Strengthen Evidence-based Humanitarian Decision Making by PRM and its Partners Worldwide."
Priority is given to the following research topics:
1. Understanding Refugee Return to Urban Areas
2. Promoting Coordination in Non-Camp Settings
3. Adapting Humanitarian Response to Local Contexts
4. Understanding the Relationship Between Statelessness and Gender-Based Violence (GBV)
5. Health Impacts of Statelessness
6. Assessing the Impact of International Community Advocacy on Gender Discrimination in Nationality Laws
The deadline for submitting proposals is 16 April 2014.
Tagged Events & Opportunities.