Events & opportunities:
Who is a Refugee?, Kuala Lumpur, 29 April 2014 [info]
- While the deadline for registration is 15 April 2014, only a limited number of places are available, so interested participants should sign up ASAP!
Second Postgraduate Workshop on Refugee Law, London, 25 April 2014 [info]
- Registration deadline is 16 April 2014.
What Are the Implications of Human Rights for our Understandings of Refugee Law?, Online Discussion Forum, 23 April–7 May 2014 [info]
- Registration required to participate.
ELENA Course: Credibility Assessment in Asylum Claims, Madrid, 5-7 May 2014 [info]
- Registration is now open. Interested participants are advised to register ASAP!
Legal Support, not Legal Advice (NCADC, March 2014) [text]
Providing for Protection: Assisting States with the Assumption of Responsibility
for Refugee Status Determination - A Preliminary Review, PDES/2014/01 (UNHCR, March 2014) [text]
Online Symposium: The Globalization of High Seas Interdiction - Sale’s Legacy and Beyond (Opinio Juris, March 2014) [access]
- Discussions from recent symposium have been made available; scroll down to see related posts.
Resources Guide for Legal Practitioners Working with Refugee Children, 4th ed. (ILPA, March 2014) [text]
Testifying Behind Bars: Detained ICC Witnesses and Human Rights Protection (SSRN, Jan. 2014) [text]
- News: Online Protection Manual Launched
- Thematic Focus: Law/Policy Items (13 March 2014)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.