Human Rights Watch Film Festival, London, 18-28 March 2014 [info]
- Two films focus on refugees, in Cyprus and Switzerland respectively; more info. in this FM List post.
Access to Asylum: Current Challenges and Future Directions, Prato, Italy, 29-30 May 2014 [info]
- Early bird registration has been *extended* and now runs through 23 March 2014.
Jobs: Various positions, African Refugee Development Center [info]
- Five positions with an application deadline of 23 March 2014 are currently being advertised.
Job: Information Officer/Specialist, Macfadden [info]
- "[P]rovide information support to USAID's Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (USAID/OFDA)." Apply by 24 March 2014.
Job: Senior Protection Officer, Sexual and Gender-based Violence in Humanitarian Emergencies [info]
- Application deadline is 26 March 2014.
The ‘War Refugee’ and International War: New Global Approaches, London, 27 March 2014 [info]
Europe's Securitized Border Controls: A Parallel World, London, 31 March 2014 [info]
- CMRB seminar.
Refugee Law Initiative Short Courses, London, June-July 2014 [info]
- Registration continues for these two courses: 1) The International Protection of Refugees and Other Displaced Persons, 24-27 June 2014; 2) European Law and Asylum Policy, 30 June-4 July 2014. Note the upcoming deadline for those applying for one partially subsidized and one fully subsidized place for each of these courses, which is 31 March 2014. The final application deadline is 2 May 2014, although the number of places available are limited.
"Towards a Common European Asylum System: The Legislative Package of Second Generation," 7th European Congress for Jurists Specialised in Immigration and Asylum in Europe, Brussels, 8-9 April 2014 [info]
- Register by 31 March 2014.
- Events & Opportunities: Even More March 2014
Tagged Events & Opportunities.