Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration [info]
- Deadline for submissions for vol. 4, no. 1 *extended* to 28 March 2014.
Refugee Watch: A South Asian Journal on Forced Migration [info]
- Submissions accepted on an ongoing basis; final deadline for inclusion in vol. 42 (July 2014) is 31 March 2014.
International Social Work [info]
- Contributions sought for special issue on humanitarian interventions. Submit papers by 31 April 2014.
Journal of Internal Displacement [info]
- Articles solicited for special issue on "Understanding Israeli Practices of Forced Displacement and Settler Colonialism in the Occupied Palestinian Territories." Note: Deadline has been *extended* to 1 May 2014.
Migration Studies [info]
- Submit a proposal for a Special Issue by 1 May 2014.
Forced Migration Review
- Two CFPs currently available: 1) Faith-based organisations and responses to displacement (deadline is 9 May 2014); 2) The Syria crisis, displacement and protection (deadline is 19 May 2014).
Anti-Trafficking Review [info]
- Articles sought for special issue on "15 Years of the UN Trafficking Protocol." Deadline is 1 June 2014.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.