Cessation: Refugees Losing Their Right to Remain in Canada, Webinar, 19 March 2014 [info]
- See also related fact sheet.
Access to Asylum: Current Challenges and Future Directions, Prato, Italy, 29-30 May 2014 [info]
- Early bird registration has been *extended* and now runs through 23 March 2014.
Asile et Extradition: Théorie et Pratique de l’Exclusion du Statut de Réfugié (La Mission de Recherche Droit et Justice, March 2013) [text]
Case Comment: Cece v. Holder (Harvard Journal of Law & Gender, March 2014) [text]
Guide on Establishing a Refugee Law Clinic (Hungarian Helsinki Committee, March 2014) [access]
- Available in four languages: English, French, Russian and Spanish.
"Implications Concrètes du Droit des Demandeurs d’Asile aux Conditions Matérielles d’Accueil Dignes," Lettres Actualités Droits-Libertés, 5 March 2014 [text]
"Not Seeing Eye to Eye on Social 'Visibility'," Immigration Law Advisor, vol. 8, no. 2 (Feb. 2014) [full-text]
The Wrongful Conviction of Asylum Seekers: An Emerging Field of Study in Law and Criminology (Criminology at Oxford, March 2014) [text]
- See also related IRR comment.
- Thematic Focus: Law/Policy Items (27 Feb. 2014)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.