Disasters, vol. 38, no. 2 (April 2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
EASO Newsletter (Feb. 2014) [full-text]
- News and information from the European Asylum Support Office.
Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, vol. 27, no. 2 (Winter 2013) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Numbers Versus Rights: State Responsibility Towards Asylum Seekers and the Implications for the International Refugee Regime."
Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, vol. 27, no. 3 (Spring 2013) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Restoring America's Commitment to Refugees and Humanitarian Protection" and "Redefining Environmental Refugees."
Human Rights Brief, vol. 21, no. 1 (Winter 2014) [full-text]
- Mix of articles, including "Building a Dangerous Precedent in the Americas: Revoking Fundamental Rights of Dominicans."
International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, vol. 10, no. 1 (2014) [contents]
- Includes an article on unaccompanied minors and two others on refugees.
Intervention, vol. 12, no. 1 (March 2014) [contents]
- Includes special section on "Peacebuilding and Psychosocial Work."
Journal of Peace Research, vol. 51, no. 2 (March 2014) [contents]
- Special anniversary issue celebrating 50 years of peace research; includes two open access articles.
Migration Studies, vol. 2, no. 1 (March 2014) [free full-text]
- Includes special Symposium section on "Researching Migrants as a Migrant Researcher."